Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New life and new beginnings

The new year came and we made resolutions. We probably already messed up those resolutions. Well, our chance to start new and fresh is over. Sorry. Ok....NOT true!
Yesterday I took my boys to see two brand new baby lambs, a brand new baby foal, and some baby goats. It got me thinking, we get chances to start new all the time! Think about it, spring is a wonderful time for you to start new. That's when new growth comes and the sun shines a little warmer. That's when I start feeling fresh and new! We get the start of a new month, a new week, a new day. Every day we can make it what we want it to be. So, today, go do something new, try something new. Thanks to a fun friend of mine, we got out of the morning routine and we did something new. We walked around the church parking lot while the kids road trikes and bikes. They loved it and so did I. I exercised with a friend. (Thanks, Tara!)




At he beginning of these animals lives, everything is new to them. Let's keep making things new for us. Wear a new shirt.

Fly a kite!



Eat popcorn out of a big kitchen garbage bag


No comments: