Monday, June 16, 2014

Silas turned 3!

Yesterday was not only Father's Day, but it was my cute and funny Silas's 3rd birthday! 
He was so excited and grateful for all his gifts. He got a full firefighter outfit and a ninja turtle outfit which he immediately wanted to put on and start playing with. It has been so fun to watch him transform into a fire chief and saving people from fire and yelling "wee-o wee-o wee-o!" He sounds like he little minions from despicable me. 
A little spotlight on Silas. Silas makes me laugh every day. He just has this natural funniness about him which is eccentuated by his cuteness. He also gets his buttons pushed easily and can become upset over little things. But he enjoys pushing other peoples buttons too; he is a tease. He is also very loving and will give the sweetest hugs and kisses. Lately when I put him to bed, he'll say, "goodnight. I wuv you." Then I will say , " I love you too! Goodnight." Then he will say again a little stronger , "no! Goodnight, I wuv you!" Then he keeps repeating it until he is almost screaming at me that he loves me and he is also crying. I don't understand it, but I have a feeling I may not understand a lot of what he does throughout his life. 

We love Silas and we are so grateful to have him in our family! He adds spunk and entertainment to our lives. Happy birthday to my awesome three year old!






No comments: