Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fun at the Fair

We try to make it to the fair every year and last year we found out how much easier it was to make a date out of it instead of pushing a double stroller through the crowds. This year we made it even more fun by doing something we have never done before....we went to a live concert! 

We loved the food. I got my favorite thing from Reed's Dairy. A brown cow. I know that sounds bad, but it's the most yummy creamy ice cream (I got grasshopper and vanilla) in the best chocolate milk! It's like a milk shake. Anyway, love it! 

We decided to dream and tour the fancy trailer homes. Wow! One of them had a whole living room with a flat screen and a fire place, a full-sized fridge, and nice master bedroom. 

Then was our concert....Big and Rich! It was a new experience for us. We enjoyed the upbeat songs although they are kind of a crazy bunch. It was just fun to enjoy a concert with my hubby and have a great time at the fair!


No comments: